Usher Raymond IV

by Samantha from Wilmington

Here is Usher at the Teen Choice Awards ( club.music.yule.sohu.com/ read-westernmusic-94...)

Usher Raymond IV is my hero. He is my hero because he doesn’t always think about being rich or famous. He sings to children in the hospital, balances his life with his family, and not to mention all the concerts he performs [for his fans].

Usher Raymond was born in Chattanooga, TN on October 14, 1978 and moved to Atlanta, Georgia when he was 12. Jonnetta Patton is his mother and his manager. He also has a younger brother and two dogs.

When the tsunami hit Southeast Asia he donated 50,000 dollars to the United Trust Fund. He performed on Star Search at age 13 and that's when producer L.A. Reid signed him.

Now being 26 years old, and having five HUGE albums (Usher, My Way, 8701, Live, Confessions) with hit songs, and balancing his family life with his fame, he does it all with time to spare, making every fan’s heart drop. Usher Raymond IV is my hero.

Usher World: - the Official Website of Usher