Pastor Wilson Bugembe

by Namata Joyce Angel from Kampabits Digital Design School

You and I, We can save the future & be HEROES
Pastor Wilson Bugembe (storyofgrace.com)

WHO IS MY HERO?????
His life is so challenging to me!!!!!

My Hero is Pastor Wilson Bugembe. He is a man with a poor background. He grew up an orphan and suspected to have AIDS ever since his childhood. They were born six children and him being the second born. Bugembe and his last born brother Brian narrowly escaped the epidermic when they were negative at birth. After the death of his parents and his four brothers, his life became miserable because he had no one to help him or to lean on. He had to start staying with his grandfather in the village who started mistreating him, he did not take him to school, and he could not be in line to support him medically, no clothing - surely the life was just a terrible to him, so he ended up doing housework and becoming idol in the village of Masaka but under his father's tormentations.

WHEN DID MY HERO LIVE?

Bugembe suffered as if he was not one day born as a child just like any other child in the world. Time came that he fled away from his grandfather in the village to his grandmother in the city. But guess what!!!!!!!!!! life just became more complicated because it was a survival for the fittest, he ran away to the streets. He spent quite a long time on the street, eating from dust bins, sleeping in people's toilets and some times on the street road sides, but in all he did not lose hope. He always had a saying that " Suffering is the best way to Success" Surely pastor Wilson Bugembe is MY HERO. His life background has helped to live today, because if it was not him i could not be living today, We almost have the same background only that for Im a lady, but i have managed to live leaning on pastor's life experience and i know one day i will be a HERO too to some other people.

Some of Bugembe's children getting shoes

FROM BOTTOM TO TOP

While still on the street, there came a savior in form a human, this man was not rich but he managed to help Bugembe out of the street. Do you know what he did?????, he talked to Bugembe and Bugembe was straight forward and answered him, "I am an orphan, my parents died of AIDS plus my four brothers, i have nowhere to live but i would like to go back to school". This man directed him to one of the charitable churches. When he reached there he was welcomed and loved and that marked the ending of his suffering.

He started studying from one of the best schools in Kampala. i.e Makerere High College. From there he joined a scripture Union where he shared his life experience with his fellow members, he could not fear talking about his life even today. He started composing his life style/ background into real songs which songs touched many people's hearts, mine in particular. I could not stop listening to them even up to now. I am what I am because of him. He is MY HERO. SUCH SONGS INCLUDE:- Wandibadde Muffu, Bampitanga nga lya yellow, We can save the future and many more.Yyou can listen to his songs on HIPIPO.COM.

WHY BUGEMBE IS MY HERO

Despite of all the challenges he went through, he stood on his word, his confidence to talk about his life makes him to be my hero, his helping hand reaching out to orphans in every corners touches my heart, his pity and compassion to the orphans has strengthened me, i suffered a lot and i might be still suffering but i know there is tomorrow wherever i look at pastor Bugembe. He is a person of all people, when you approach him he gives you attention, he has supported a lot of organizations and many projects. Today he has a church in Nansana and it occupies 5000 people. Oh MY HERO Bugembe, long live.

Thank God, Bugembe is now a pastor at Light the World.

"Wilson didn't always feel destined to be a pastor. In fact, his passion for music and his confidence in succeeding at new things is what interested him initially in the fellowships around school. But quickly God began to change him. Wilson sees his own role in this mission through music and preaching, but acknowledges that someday the church may have another Senior Pastor with different talents. Above all, he describes, "I am grateful to the Lord that at least we have a plan. Because the plan comes before the provision. Our vision is big and our ministry will eventually be paying a lot of bills, but the simple fact that God has blessed his name through our name is great. With this name God has given us, his name can be glorified through us."
(http://www.hipipo.com/people/28/Pastor-Wilson-Bugembe/bio/25/Wilson-Bugembe-The-Senior-Pastor)

You are MY HERO and you will always be!!!!!!!!!!

HIPIPO.com - MY HERO is a musician, view his songs

Your Welcome to Our Hero page. Guess what !!!!!!!you will enjoy viewing and reading about my Hero. He is pastor Wilson Bugembe (NAMATA JOYCE ANGEL AND NTULUME JOE OF KAMPABITS) cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!