Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

Alexandru Papiu Ilarian Highschool
Dej, Romania

I have been working in iEARN projects and especially in Learning Circles since 1996 and during all these years I went through great experiences with my students, sharing our work with students from different countries and cultures. Our school is located in a small town in Transylvania, Romania, and my students have always been interested in finding out information about the way of living and culture of people from other countries, so these projects offered them the possibility to enrich their general culture, to develop their ability of essay writing and especially to to improve their English. Working in My Hero project was not easy, but it was a great experience for my students, a challenge and in the same time an occasion to research and understand the real values. I will certainly continue to get involved in My Hero project next year, with other students, other heroes, other experiences. We are proud to be part of this great project, thank you!

Florian Pittis By Jonathan
Emil Racovita
By Cristea from Dej, Romania
Elisabeta Lipa
By Roxana from Dej, Romania
Eduard Bertalan
By Alice from Dej, Romania

Ana Aslan
By Socaciu from Dej, Romania
Georgeta Andrunache
By Cuzdriorean from Dej, Romania
ILIE NASTASE
By Alina from Dej, Romania
Nadia Elena Comaneci
By Dardai from Dej, Romania

Lia Manoliu
By Marchis from Dej, Romania
Mircea Eliade
By Blos from Dej, Romania

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.