Cristiano Ronaldo

by Nick from Mission Viejo

“I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.”

I first started to like him when I was watching a Manchester United game on TV. I was watching him and I saw how good he was at soccer. I like the style of the way he plays. And all of the cool moves that he does. He uses the perfect moves at the perfect time. That is why he is the best.

He is a professional soccer player. He currently plays for Real Madrid. The training that they need is all for soccer. They have to practice every day and try to be the best just like Cristiano Ronaldo. In sports if you are good then you will be paid in huge amounts of money but if you are not you are paid average.

Cristiano Ronaldo played soccer since he was a little boy and was always the best. He practiced every day. And he is now the best. He did not go to college but still made it in life. Even though he is my hero and did not go to college I still plan to.

He has changed the game of soccer. He is the best player in the world. He helps promote the game of soccer by using his skill. He also helps the team that he is on. Whether it is by scoring or by defending the other team.

I will try to always work hard at my goal just like he did. Also I want to try to make all the soccer teams at school, and try to be the best on them. Another thing is that I will have to practice every day so that I can be the best. I want to go to college unlike Cristiano Ronaldo, because I think that it will give me a better chance of achieving my goal. My goal is to become a professional soccer player just like Cristiano Ronaldo.

Zimbio - pictures
Cristiano Ronaldo - quotes