DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR MY HERO
INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL SPECIAL AWARDS

CONTACT: Wendy Milette FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Media
media@myheroproject.org
949-376-5964

DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR MY HERO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL SPECIAL AWARDS

SANTA MONICA, CA 09/12/16 - Its not too late to be a part of the 12th Annual MY HERO International Film Festival, an uplifting celebration of films, filmmakers and the heroes who connect and inspire humanity. Submission deadlines have been extended to October 1, 2016 for the following categories:

Films must be no more than 10 minutes in length, including trailers and excerpts of longer pieces. All material must be appropriate for children. Films that promote hatred, violence or racism will not be accepted.

Submit your flm today!

Winners will be announced at MY HERO's Annual Awards Ceremony on November 19, 2016 at the Moss Theater at the Herb Alpert Educational Village at 3131 Olympic Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90404

To RSVP for the event, CLICK HERE.

Winning films will also be featured on the MY HERO website (www.myhero.com), to be enjoyed by a global audience. 

The festival is part of The MY HERO Project, a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to sharing stories of heroes from all parts of the world. MY HERO's award winning web site hosts the world's largest archive of hero themed stories, music, art and short films.

CLICK HERE for rules and guidelines. For more information, please email Festival Director Wendy Milette at media@myheroproject.org or click here.