My Mother

by Eman from Karachi

Life without someone who loves us just like an empty world. All people in this world have their own hero who always takes care of them. So do I. She's the only one - MY MOTHER. My mom's name is Shaista Imran. Now she is approximately 33 years old. She's medium in height with little fat body. She has fair and flawless skin. Her hairs are long and silky.

My mom is very loving and caring by nature. She always gives me advice and helps me in my work but her bad habit is that she embarrasses me in front of everyone. It's a great deal to have a mother like her. I want to be just like my mother because she used to work for me. I love her so much and hope she too. I wish my mom should live 1000 years.

My mom is an ideal homemaker. She always keeps her house neat and clean. She always thinks for our comfort. She wants me to be well educated and established in life. She taught me to always try my level best. She tells me to always be honest in life because lies hurt the more. My mom is the greatest influence in my life.

Not only as a mom but as a friend. A time that is really prominent in my mind, that i hope i will always remember, is the year when i was doing poor in English class and i wanted to drop it. The "easy way out'' as my mom called it. She helped me realize that i was intelligent enough to be in the class. That is why i was put in it, and that i could do anything i put my mind to. The talk with my mom helped me tremendously. Not only because she gave me good advice but she was talking to me like a friend would.

My mom and dad
My mom and dad

My mother is my hero because she is the one who brought me up by hand. I used to sing this poem every time: Who should i give my love to my respect and my owner to whom should i pay good morning to after Allah and Rasullah............ because this poem is characterizing my mom. May Allah bless my mother.

"Eman sheikh :")