Carey Price

by Adrian from Shelter Bay, Ontario, Canada

Carey Price is my hero because when he plays hockey he asks his coach to give him money to help people in Africa. In his spare time he sends a truck of stuff to Africa. Carey Price was born in British Columbia on August 16, 1987.

At the age of 18, Price was given an NHL entry draft by Montreal. He played for Team Canada in 2006. He joined the professional hockey league with the Hamilton Bull Dogs in 2007. After he finished with the OHL, he was asked to play for team Canada in 2006. In 2007, Carey Price's dream came true when he was called to play in the NHL for the Montreal Canadiens. Then a star was born.

Carey Price (www.habsinsideout.com/.../img/0careymask1.gif)

Right know in 2008, Carey Price and the Montreal Canadiens are leading first place in the playoffs of the Eastern Division and hoping they will win their 26th cup of history. In NHL history, the Montreal Canadiens have won the most Stanley Cups but they still want more! Carey Price can help them win! That is why Carey Price is my hero.