Snoop Dogg

by Kiara and Destany from Roxboro

My hero is Snoop Dogg. He is a very intelligent man. He's from Long Beach, California. When he was younger (his teen years), he had got caught up into a lot of trouble and he even joined the CRIP gang.

As Snoop Dogg got older he got into the music industry and became a rapper. He married Shante Broadus and had three beautiful children. When Snoop Dogg was more mature he paid his way out of the gang and he really got into his music career.

Snoop Dogg and his wife were separated. Shante Broadus didn't like that he stayed away from home a lot. He had realized how much his wife cared so he spent time with his family more often. He and his wife are now back together.

Snoop Dogg's oldest son is now attending high school and he is very concerned about his education. He tells his kids not to be like him when they grow up because it makes your life tougher. He also took them to where he grew up at, (the ghetto), so they would see the challenges in life and that they got the good life.

snoop dogg and his daughter
snoop dogg and his daughter

Snoop Dogg is my hero because he`s a good husband and father. He`s a good example of a good man that doesn`t leave his wife a single parent. Snoop Dogg is not like other men and all the young boys should look up to him.