Press_Release

MY HERO To Receive Funding Support From The Festival Of The Arts Foundation

Mural by the children from the Laguna Beach Boys and Girls Club displayed at the Laguna Hero Fest
CONTACT: JEANNE MEYERS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Co-founder/Director MY HERO
949-376-5963

MY HERO RECEIVES FUNDING SUPPORT FROM THE FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS FOUNDATION

LAGUNA BEACH, CA – 04/26/16 – The MY HERO Project Gallery has been given funds by The Festival of the Arts Foundation for its arts outreach programs for the 2016 calendar year. 

This generous support will be used for unique collaborations involving the MY HERO Gallery staff and the young members of the Laguna Beach Boys and Girls Club as well as for family events at the Laguna Art Museum including the Imagination Celebration and the Art & Nature family Festival. The Festival of the Arts Foundation grant monies will also be used for MY HERO outreach at the Laguna Beach High School with the Computer Arts classes under the direction of the teacher Ms. Kerry Pellow.

The MY HERO Project is grateful to the Festival of the Arts Foundation for their ongoing support of our community arts programs and is excited to continue to provide STEAM opportunities for the students in our school district. The artworks produced through the MY HERO Gallery arts outreach will be exhibited at the Laguna Hero Fest, at the Boys and Girls Club, and on the MY HERO Gallery website, www.myhero.com/gallery.

The Festival of the Arts Foundation was established in 1989, with a mission is to promote, produce, and sponsor events and activities that encourage the appreciation, study and performance of the arts. Since 1989, the Foundation has awarded nearly $2.6 million in grants, and more than $3 million in scholarships, to the art community in Laguna Beach.

www.myhero.com/gallery

www.myhero.com/laguna