Mother Teresa: In My Own Words

By Mother Teresa and Jose Luis Gonzalez-Balado

Publisher: Ligouri Publications 1997
ISBN: 0764802003
MY HERO recommends this book to readers of all age groups.
From the Publisher
Revered and loved throughout the world, Mother Teresa's work among the poor of Calcutta became the yardstick by which millions measured compassion and generosity. Her simple philosophy, inspiring words. short quotes, stories, and prayers, accompanied by 15 black-and-white photographs of Mother Teresa, have been compiled in this beautiful book by Jose Luis Gonzalez-Balado, a Spanish journalist who knew Mother Teresa since 1969. Here are words to live by and spiritual wisdom for all people from all walks of life.
User Reviews:
awesome | 3/5/2014 12:16 AM
Mother Teresa is the best she has done a lot for the Indians and i think it should keep going for ever and ever!!

Mother Teresa is the best!! :D
anonymos | 12/7/2009 3:50 AM
She was so inspiring!
Adnan | 12/17/2008 6:38 PM
I'm from Kosovo, mother Teresa was from that country too, and we are poor country  she should have helped us too, her own family but.......
CHELSEA | 12/16/2008 11:29 PM
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
Mukul,Hamirpur | 3/9/2008 6:51 PM
Sometimes God comes in his own form in a particular attire...She was an angel...Her name ends in Agnes....Angels...she was a true angel....
abbie | 2/11/2008 5:40 PM
mother teresa did a fantastic job throughout her life
Kenyonna Moten | 12/12/2007 1:25 AM
Mother Teresa was a loving and caring person. She spent her time on others. She was just like a mother to me in so many ways.
Teresa Hapurona | 8/12/2007 11:22 AM
I am delighted for what you did to help the sick and poor people thankyou so much you are a wonderful child of god may god be with you
Teresa Hapurona | 8/2/2007 11:29 AM
My goodness Mother Teresa. Your pride, strenth and dignity is in my hand. I wish you were here still standing and spreading the world with news of the lord i miss you and enjoy your new life in heaven
courtney henderson | 3/25/2007 10:58 PM
I am glad you helped the people who where sick,abandoned, and poor thank you so much.
perla | 3/22/2007 2:37 AM
when did she die

Mother Teresa died on September 5, 1997.

-- The MY HERO Library Staff

lola | 9/25/2006 5:37 AM
mothe teresa devoted her intire life to helping kids recieve everything they need. She did everything in her power to help any body in need. She had a beautiful soul, and her accoplishments will forever be remembered.
nathalie gaspard | 10/28/2004 2:51 AM
Mother Teresa has always been an inspiration to me. She was truly a gift from God. I hope someday I can make a difference in this world as well.
mother tersa | 5/27/2004 7:48 AM
Mother Teresa was a lovely, faithful woman with a lot of strength. She was so strong to believe that the little children would make it through their whole entire life with God.

Write your comments
  • Only registered users can write reviews