The MY HERO Project | Library

Failure Is Impossible: Susan B. Anthony in Her Own Words

By Lynn Sherr

Publisher: Crown Publishing Group, January 1996
ISBN: 0812927184
MY HERO recommends this book to adult readers.
Synopsis
Juxtaposed with contemporary reports and biographical essays, the words of this legendary suffragist reveal Susan B. Anthony as a loyal, caring friend, and an eloquent, humorous crusader. "More than a collection of well-arranged quotations, the work informs, inspires, and gives historical perspective."--The Houston Post. 33 photos & illustrations.
User Reviews:
gabriella | 2/3/2011 7:42 AM
i like your books. they were very interesting
Meg | 5/15/2010 12:26 AM
I'm doing a report on Susan B. Anthony and her LIFE story, does anyone have any recommendations for any other books that could help me out? I <3 this book though!!

Here is another suggestion:

Not for Ourselves Alone: The Story of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony by Geoffrey C. Ward, Ken Burns.  You will also find a list of additional books and related links with more info at the end of the MY HERO essay about Susan B. Anthony:
http://www.myhero.com/go/hero.asp?hero=susanBAnthony

-- The MY HERO Library Staff

esme cullen | 2/24/2009 6:39 AM
susan b anthoiny is a real hero. She stood up for what she believed in, like we all should do...
khadijah | 3/13/2008 12:08 AM
i love writing on susan b anthony because she is a good woman and she is a hero.
Ramada Mussa | 12/19/2007 2:17 AM
I'm planing to do research in my school and Susan B. Anthony will be my first choice and best topic for my project.
I would like to thank billion times Susan B Anthony. billions of mothers and father proud of your work, your legacy will never end.
Faith Thomas | 10/10/2007 3:50 AM
I'm doing a poem about Susan B. in school!
SHAQUESNEE | 9/17/2007 1:35 PM
I LIKE THE WAY SHE FOUGTH FOR WOMEN RIGTHS TO VOTE. THANK YOU SUSAN B. ANTHONY
Valerie Aguilar | 4/20/2006 12:27 PM
I like your books because they are very interesting.
      to: Susan B. Anthony
Jannie Garcia | 1/17/2006 10:48 PM
when she was born?

Susan B. Anthony was born on February 15, 1820. - MY HERO Library Staff

Write your comments
  • Only registered users can write reviews