Dreamteam Heroes

Dream Believe Achieve

The Dreamteam in Bradford enjoyed learning about the heroes in our lives. We learned that we can be inspired by ordinary people who are challenged by extraordinary situations. They inspired us to Dream about our goals, Believe in our abilities and gifts and then we can Achieve anything.

Angela Fox

By: Kiara from Bradford
Practise makes perfect and your dream is my goal

David Christopher Adlam

By: Nicholas from Bradford
Always work hard at school even if you have trouble at it.

Mother Teresa

By: Emilie from Bradford
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Terry Fox

By: Summer from Bradford
We're there to show our sympathy.. we're there to show our support and that we care whatever gift is going to be appreciated

Terry Fox

By: Cassie from Bradford
Even if I don't finish, we need other to continue. It's gotta keep going without me.

Frederick Banting

By: Cameron from Bradford
"No one ever had an idea in a dress suit" - Frederick Banting

Bethany Hamilton

By: Abbi from Bradford
People can do whatever they want if they just set their heart to it, and just never give up and go out there and do it.

Annie Sullivan

By: Rebecca from Bradford
"The truth is not wonderful enough to suit the newspaper; so they enlarge upon it, and invent ridiculous embellishments."

Velma Mcrae

By: Myles from Bradford
If you keep on trying you'll achieve what you want.

Helen Keller

By: Mackenzie from Bradford
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt from the heart.

Helen Keller

By: Kamryn from Bradford
The best and most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

jon montgomery

By: Chris from Bradford
I'm confident that with hard work, accompanied by the support of my friends, family and sponsors, I can live my dream of attaining Olympic gold.

sidney crosby

By: Emily from Bradford
I'm not trying to be the next Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux...I am putting pressure to my potential--that's all I can do.

Terry Fox

By: Zalak from Bradford
Even if I don't finish we need others to continue. It's got to go on without me.

Terry Fox

By: Natalie from Bradford
I know that you can do the impossible.

terry fox

By: Taylor from Bradford
we're there to show our sympathy ...we're there to show our support and that we care whatever gift is going to be appreciated.

Terry Fox

By: Cody from Bradford
I know you can do the impossible.

Terry Fox

By: Natalie from Bradford
I know that you can do the impossible.

Albert Einstein

By: Brianna from Bradford
True religion is real times; living with all one's soul with goodness and righteousness

Terry Fox

By: Emily from Bradford
Someday the hurting must stop.

Andrew Frasco

By: Cole from Bradford
Keep on trying on the things you can't do and someday you will be able to do it someday

Sidney Crosby

By: Ryan from Bradford
I am not trying to be the next Wayne Grezky or Mario Lemeux... I am putting pressure on myself to do my best and perform to my potential. That's all I can do.

Edwin Eugene [Buzz] Aldrin

By: Vanessa from Bradford
We can lift our eyes and look into the skies and move forward in an evolutionary way.

Sidney Crosby

By: Matthew from Bradford
I'm not trying to be the next Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux

Terry Fox

By: Johnny from Bradford
I bet some of you feel sorry for me. Well, don't.

Terrance Stanly Fox

By: Becca from Bradford
Even if I don't finish we need others to continue. It's got to keep going without me.

terry fox

By: Taylor from Bradford

Terry Fox

By: Taylor from Bradford
I bet some of you feel sorry for me, well don 't. Having an artificial leg has its advantages. I've broken my right knee many times and it doesn't hurt a bit.

Terry fox

By: William from Bradford
''Even though im not running anymore we still need to find a cure for cancer.''

Sidney Crosby

By: Ryan from Bradford

Bettylou Morgan

By: Thea from Bradford
If you want to do this you have to keep practising so when you grow up you will be able to do it

sidney crosby

By: Emily from Bradford

terry stanley fox

By: Brianna from Bradford
Someday the hurting must stop!

Princess Diana

By: Brianna from Bradford
Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can do to help

Wilf Harrison

By: Jenna from Bradford
Just because you try something it does not have to be your favorite thing to do.

Wayne Mark Rooney

By: Ellie from Bradford
What happens on the field stays on the field.

steve nash

By: Kieran from Bradford

Terry Fox

By: Jessica from Bradford
If you have given a dollar you are part of the marathon of hope.

Sidney Crosby

By: Brayden from Bradford
I'm not trying to be the next Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux I am just putting pressure on myself to do my best and perform to my potential and thats all I can do.

Terry Fox

By: Jessica from Bradford

Terrance Stanly Fox

By: Hallie from Bradford
Some day the hurting must stop.

Nina Zivkovic

By: Nikola Zivkovic

George Wilson Allen

By: Sarah from Bradford
Even though somethings hard don`t give up because if you give up you will never reach your goal.

Albert Einstein

By: Emily from Bradford
Just because I'm not smart now doesn't mean I can't learn in the future

Anna di Domenico

By: Aaron from Bradford
Do whatever you set your mind to

Organizer created on 5/12/2010 3:57:10 AM by Mali B

Last edited 2/13/2018 5:38:48 PM by Jeanne Meyers