Welcome, Guest (Login)
Create Your Own Organizer Webpage
What Can I Do With an Organizer Page?

Find thematic pictures, stories, and videos and organize them on one special webpage for your members to view! Click HERE to view an example

Make a Thematic Organizer Page MY HERO is rich with resources on a variety of topics, like Black History Month, Scientists, and Women. Want to take links, images, stories, and film on a topic and organize them all in one spot for your organization members? Make a Thematic Organizer Page!

Make a Showcase of Organization Work Do you want members of your organization to create their own artwork, stories, or films to honor their personal hero? You can use an Organizer Page to collect all of their stories in one page! First they need to create some content, so follow these steps:
  1. Members Register at www.myhero.com/start
  2. Members Access tools to create and share web
  3. tributes, digital art, audio, and/or short films
  4. Members Include the name of their organization when they register.
  5. Organization Leaders can gather all links into one Organizer Page by searching the site for their organization. Voila: your own Organizer Page of your members’ work! Remember: all submitted content is first reviewed and then approved by MY HERO staff. Approved web content is then published online.

Start Creating Pages

Teachers, click here to get your students creating art, stories, and films at MY HERO.com!