Anne Frank

by Megan from Colorado

"I want to go on living, even after my death!"
<a href=http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~marlena_miller/apcadl07_ANNE_FRANK_003NJ.jpg>Anne Frank</a>
Anne Frank

Anne Frank was a young girl who was in hiding from the Nazi for more than a year. But later in that year she and her family got caught. They were transported in cattle cars where they were taken to transit camps where they were split up by gender and taken away. Anne was screaming after Pim, her father. They were taken into a place where their heads were shaved. Anne was in shock.

A few months maybe years later Amsterdam was liberated and so were the camps. Otto Frank, Anne's father, was the only survivor. He came back to the Secret Annex and looked into the room Anne stayed in. Meip Geese gave him a portfolio that had all of Anne's writings in it. Including her movie stars. As seen in her quote she wanted to go on living even after her death, she did. In her Diary.

Anne Frank - Diary