Angelina Jolie

by Alenka from Ljutomer, Slovenia

<a href=http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-11/05/xin_3321103060912406406710.jpg>Angelina Jolie in India</a>
Angelina Jolie in India

Angelina Jolie is American film star. She was born on 4. of June in year 1975 in Los Angeles, California. She is 32 years old. Her parents are John Voight and Marcheline Bertrant. She has one brother. His name is James Haven and he studied filmmaking at USC. She is an actress. She plays in many films. She played in film Mr.& Ms. Smith, Alexander, Original Sin, Gone in Sixty Seconds, Tomb Raider and in other famous films. She works in human organizations which help people in poor countries.

She lives with her boyfriend Brad Pitt and with three adopted children and she has one child with Brad too. They have many houses in the world. They live together.

She is beautiful. She has long brown hair. She has a round face and big grey eyes and big lips. She is tall and thin. She is very friendly, humane and romantic. She has adopted three children. She isn’t aloof, in spite of her glory.

Angelina Jolie - UNICEF