Andy Biersack

by Miriam from Altamira

His real name is Andrew Dennis Biersack is a singer, musician, composer, plays the piano, keyboard, synthesizer, guitar and bass. Was born on 26 December 1990 in the United States the Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. When he has 14 years founded a band called Biersack which didn't last too long in the 2006 Andy moved back to Cincinnati to form the band "brides" after better known as Black Veil Brides, integrated by Ashley Purdy (bassist), Jinxx (guitar, violin, piano), Jake Pitts (guitarist), Christian Coma (drummer) and Andy Biersack as vocalist.

The success that unveiled the band was "knives and pens". Andy went to the School of Creative Arts and artistic to their baccalaureate studies, also majored in drama and vocal music. Something of what I like most about Andy is his character, way of being, I love the way in which it is expressed with their songs. For me, each song has a meaning, some good, others bad but in the end, all looking for transmit something. Something that I admire about him is that always seeks to do the utmost to ensure that their fans are happy. A very clear example of this is that in June 2011 Andy was giving a concert in California, and in an attempt to jump from one pillar to another fractured 3 ribs, but preferred to continue with their concert, rather than terminate it. Not only because he wanted his fans worry about and much less will be disappointed by not being able to enjoy a concert which had been waiting a long time. I unfortunately never am unable to attend one of their concerts, but I can't wait to be able to go to one and I am sure that when you go will be one of the best moments demi life and wouldn't change that for anything. For this and more ... I LOVE ANDY AND BIERSACK IS MY HERO!