Arnold Cantu

by Josh from Loveland

Puppy hero meme ((quickmeme.com))
Puppy hero meme ((quickmeme.com))

Imagine that Batman or Superman stood outside your window, rescuing people from a fire, stopping bank robbers, and keeping the city clean of criminals. though more heroes exist than just the fictional heroes in the comics or movies. This man is polite, helpful in all situations, he is always making time for someone, this man is Arnold Cantu.

Arnold Cantu very polite in many ways. And one of the ways is that he says please and thank you at all of his meals, whenever and wherever we go. Whenever at a restaurant or a friend's house, when he orders his meal or gets his food he always says please. When he gets his food he says thank you no matter what, even when his food comes late. He is also polite when we play games. When he loses, he doesn't go crazy and flip out. Even when I make a mistake doing something he is still calm about it. He calmly and politely corrects me.

The second reason, helpful in all situations, like when he helps with homework, or even sicknesses. He helped me with my math homework not too long ago, I got confused and he helped me understand it. He helped my sister study for her test in History and English. He has helped me through many things in school.

Another reason, he is very polite, he doesn't talk over people while their talking and does not just talk when ever. Like when we eat and talking he does not start talking over someone when they're talking, he politely waits his turn to talk and share his story about his day and what he did that day.

a hero drawing (google images (iordanou.org))

The last reason is he makes time for someone in his day whenever he can. When he is working, shopping, and anything else he does. The other day he got on a call, he listened to his coworkers, he muted his call and stopped to help me. If that's not stopping for someone then I don't know how to show that!