Bill Gates

by Weston from Spanish Fork

Bill Gates
Bill Gates

Bill Gates is one of my favorite heroes because he advanced the use of the internet. Without the internet I think that the world would come to an end. Because we need to connect with other countries and without this source of technology there would be no other way besides writing letters. And there's no telling how long it will take for that to get there. This is why Bill Gates is one of my favorite heroes for many reasons and I will put some of his pictures on this page.

Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955. Bill Gates is the former chief executive and current chairman of Microsoft, the world's largest personal computer software company, which he co-founded with Paul Allen. He is consistently ranked among the world's wealthiest people. Bill Gates was the wealthiest American in 2011 and the second wealthiest person in the world.