Bindi Sue Irwin

by Victoria from Melbourne

Bindi Sue Irwin (google bindi)
Bindi Sue Irwin (google bindi)

Bindi Sue Irwin is age nine. Born 1998) 24-7-98
Place: Queensland
Parents: Terri Irwin and Steve Irwin(died)

My hero is a hero because: She saves animals.
Hobbies: Saving animals, singing and dancing.

"My daddy was my hero – he was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things, but most of all he was fun.

I know that Daddy had an important job. He was working to change the world so everyone would love wildlife like he did. He built a hospital to help animals and he bought lots of land to give animals a safe place to live.

He took me and my brother and my mum with him all the time. We filmed together, caught crocodiles together and loved being in the bush together.

I don't want daddy's passion to ever end. I want to help endangered wildlife just like he did," Bindi Sue Irwin says
(wikipedia)

Bindi also has a TV show on ABC kids called Bindi the Jungle Girl 4-10 and also appeared in the 2002 film, The Wiggles: Wiggly Safari.

Bindi has a fitness DVD too. It's got lots of dancing to keep you fit.

Bindi Irwin’s Dad passed away on the 4th September 2006. She was obviously sad.

Hello, I'm an only child. I'm ten years old. I have a dog called Foxy. He's seven years old. I picked Bindi Sue Irwin as my hero because she helps animals and she is very brave.