Brenda Elizabeth Pineda

by Karen from Van Nuys

My hero is my best friend.

Everyone has some kind of wonderful hero but my hero is my awesome best friend Brenda. She has been my best friend since kindergarten. It has been around 8 years that we’ve known each other. We both can’t believe that we’ve known each other for that long of time. She has always been there for me through everything. We have had many little arguments but we always made up. I could count on her with anything. She is a good, loyal, and caring friend. I also care about her a lot.

Brenda is always there for me when I am mad, sad, etc. She always makes me feel good about myself in many ways. When I am mad or sad, she makes me happy and makes me laugh. She brings out my true cheerful spirit everyday no matter what. One thing that I love about her is that she never brings me down at all. She is always a splendid best friend and no one could ever take her place in my heart. She always has something or someone to make me glad when I am in a bad mood. Everybody says I am fortunate to have her as my best friend and that she is fortunate to have me as a best friend.

My best friend Brenda always helps me with everything. When I have difficulties at home or something else she helps me get through it and sometimes even forgets about it. Furthermore when she knows I’m doing something incorrect she stops me from doing it or tells me that is wrong. Also, when I’m in need of help she helps me with it and she doesn’t care what it is. She is there for me when I’m having a tough time with something or someone. Finally she knows me more than all the friends that I know.

My best friend is the most loyal person I know. She is very loyal to me as well. She is very honest with me. She never lies to me and I know when she is lying to me because I know her very well. Also, she respects my decisions and me. She never disrespects me in any kind of way no matter what. Also she trusts me. She does not hide anything from me good or bad and I don’t hide anything from her. Also I trust her very much. When I tell her something, she doesn’t run off to tell it to someone else. That is what I call a good and best friend.

In conclusion, not all people have a best friend or a hero, but I sure do and she is the best friend anyone could hope for. One of the things that I love about her is that she is thoughtful and loyal to me always. I think Brenda makes an awesome best friend she never backstabs me in any way. I am very lucky to have her as a best friend and I can’t believe that I met her so long ago and I still know her now. The last thing I got to say is that I love her and I don’t want anything or anyone to separate us or ever try to take her place as my best friend.