Chirp Kauffman

by derek from fernandina

My hero is my dog Chirp. He is more loyal than any friend you can have. He will stick with you though anything. Chirp will never hurt anybody unless you try and hurt me. You will get tired of throwing a stick before he gets tired of bringing it back.

My dog is also a lover not a fighter. He’s disappeared many times and came back wounded, from other dogs attacking him will he’s trying to get sum from the dog in heat around the block. That is the only time my dog disappears.

I got him when he was five weeks old he liked me immediately. When we first bought him we thought he was full yellow lab but when the owner wouldn’t give use his papers we realized we just got scammed in to paying two hundred dollars for a mixed breed. I didn’t care I loved him anyways. I’ve had him for seven years and hes never hurt me. Except when he was in the biting stage. He also loves to chase the four-wheeler. He can run up to 55 miles and hour. He’s had countless numbers of puppies from countless numbers of female dogs.