Earthkeepers

David Suzuki

by Kayla from Bradford, Ontario

It's time we stopped ignoring the environment - let's not let another election go by without making this a high priority.
David Suzuki (davidsuzuki.org ())
David Suzuki (davidsuzuki.org ())

Can you believe an environmental person can make a place with low pollution and help people who are afraid to speak? He keeps thinking of ideas so we can do some experiments to help the earth or read about the environment would be if we didn't take care of it and just ignore the problems of pollution. Also he tells people how recycling is important to the world. If we didn't have all of these ideas and facts about the world then we wouldn't have a healthy place for us to live in and the air would be all polluted and we wouldn't be able to breath the air. My hero is David Suzuki. He has worked all his life to make people aware of why it is important to take care of the earth.

David Suzuki (davidsuzuki.org ())
David Suzuki (davidsuzuki.org ())

David Suzuki is a Japanese Canadian person who was born on March 24, 1936. He grew up Vancouver, British Columbia. David Suzuki is known by his work of environmental problems. In 1974 Suzuki hosted 2 of his own television science shows including the Nature of Things. Suzuki also published 30 books on sustaining ecology. And has been a forceful spokesman on the global climate change to speak out against politicians. My connection is that when I was smaller I used to see his commercials on television.

David Suzuki (rightlivehood.org ())
David Suzuki (rightlivehood.org ())

David Suzuki shows caring by helping the environment a better place for people to live in and for telling people to use metal water bottles instead of plastic bottles, telling people to recycle and throw their trash in the right bins, and use a bike more often then a car so the gas can't pollute the air. He shows respect for helping people who are afraid to speak for themselves. And Suzuki shows perseverance by not giving up for thinking ideas how to keep the world a safe and healthy place for us to live in. He's still creating ideas right now to inspire others to help the earth..

David Suzuki is a hero because he thought of different ideas to make the world a better place for us. Suzuki started the Suzuki Foundation to help people find a more balanced and healthy place for people to live in. Suzuki was interested in helping the environment because he wanted to find ways natural place for us to live on earth. He had his television show The Nature of Things because his passion was to show his audience how to have a sustainable life while respecting the earth. In conclusion David Suzuki is an earthkeeper because of all of ideas he had about the environment.

I enjoyed learning about my hero and I hope that you learned something about David Suzuki too.