David Angelo Featherstone

by David from Bowie

This is a hospital and where I was born.

My name is David and I like to think of myself as a hero of faith. I don't know if a lot of people or even you believe in what i believe in. My job is to trust in Jesus and to do what he wants me to do. I have many testimonies which will be explained to you in the next few paragraphs. I am very special child and no matter what people say or want to do to me for believing in what I believe. I trust God because of what he has done for me and maybe your life will be changed by this awesome and powerful story. Let me inform you on what God has done for me and why I consider myself as a hero of faith.

I am going to share with you two of my testimonies that God has brought me through. The first thing happened when I was born. yTu see when I was born I had no pulse. My heart was bleeding and I was not expected to live. My mom was too sick to even stand and the doctors said that it was only a matter of days until we both passed. The devil tried to kill me before I was even born. But my parents and relatives and relatives' friends prayed for us and God answered the prayers. Now my mom and I are fine because God brought us through the situation. It wasn't like anyone or anything else could. Only God and that is only one reason that I trust God and still believe in him. Even though he put me through all of that, he brought me out of it for a reason and that was, I think, to teach me about faith and what it can do.

This is my one and only savior, Jesus
This is my one and only savior, Jesus

Well my other story you may find out later but that's all for now. The reason chose myself is because I thought that people reading my story on the internet would be a great way to tell people what God has done for me.