David

by Caleb from Loveland

Google (David)
Google (David)

A man after God's own heart, this could only be David. Out of the many qualities that David has three stand out: bravery, loyalty, and dedication.

From when David was just a shepherd boy to when he was a king of Israel, he showed bravery. When the Israelites were at battle against the Philistines, nobody wanted to fight against Goliath. Goliath is a Philistine giant who challenges anybody to fight him. When Goliath challenged someone, David, the shepherd boy stepped up and defeated him. David defeated Goliath with his sling and a stone. Saul was king at the time and wanted David dead.

Out of all the people in the Bible that are described as loyal, King David is one of them. David was loyal to God day in and day out. The word David actually means a man after God's own heart; anything God would ask him he would obey. As a king, David had to be loyal to God's people. An example of his loyalty was his friendship with Jonathan. Jonathan was King Saul's son.

Dedication, a quality that a king under God must have. He had the dedication to obey God, do the will of God and do the small things that need to be done. David was 100%, whole heartedly, was dedicated. When times got rough, David showed his dedication to God.

David with Harp ((David))
David with Harp ((David))

Throughout his life, God has shaped him to be a brave, loyal and dedicated person. He is a very known, and God driven man. In conclusion, David will always be known in a positive way for his bravery, loyalty, and dedication.