Princess Diana

by Lauren from Lincoln

Lauren's story on Princess Diana
Princess Diana (I drew this picture)
Princess Diana (I drew this picture)

Lauren writes: I’m a great person. I do great things to teach kids about the world and what I have done. This story will tell you all about the wonderful life I had of a princess.

I have traveled the world to help kids in need. I helped kids that had AIDS. I also donated money to hospitals, homeless shelters, and foster families. I’m a person you can definitely count on as a hero.

August 31, 1997 in Paris was the day of my death. I was on vacation when suddenly the paparazzi came and chase me and my butler to try to get pictures of me. [Since I was in the back not buckled, my body slammed forward when my butler hit the side of the bridge and then I went spinning.] That was my death. The ambulance tried to save me but it was too late. September 6 was my funeral. All my family members were there to support me and my family. I thought that was really nice of them.

Did you know I used to be a kindergarten teacher? I was born July 1 1961. My wedding was seen all over the world to over 750 million people. Prince Charles and I got married July 29, 1981 in London. I gave birth to my first son William in 1982 and gave birth to my second son Harry two years later.