Dolphin

by Richard from Eagle

My hero is a Dolphin. The Dolphin helped me be braver. It is weird that a dolphin helped me but this is how he did.

One day we went to the Bahamas and it was fun. I was about 5 or 6 years old. My dad wanted me to go to a place called Dolphin Encounters. That place had where you could ride Dolphins.

My dad wanted me to ride the Dolphin and I was a little nervous. I thought that the dolphin was really big and scarey. My dad was forcing me to go. I didn't want to run and not do it but then my dad would say i was a chicken.

I sat down and was waiting with my feet in the water and all a sudden... a dolphin jumped up. Then I was really scared but then he came by me and i was not scared.

When we were leaving, before we got on the boat, I went back to see the dolphin and I looked at him and I named him Steven.

A couple years later my family and I went back to the Bahamas and to Dolphin Encounters. We went with the dolphins and the guide was the same as last time and he told me that the dolphin was Steven and he looked really happy to see me.