Dylan Everman

by Harlee from Ansonia

"Sweet Dreams, No Bad Ones, Say your Prayers"

Dylan was an average 7th grader like any other child who was enjoying his life. At the age of 13 was diagnosed with Leukemia. With the many steps taken through the whole process he went home to be with Jesus on February 4, 2007. We all miss him so much he was the joy and he has made an impact on so many people's lives. He is truly our SUPERMAN! :)

Dylan loved riding 4 wheelers, go-carts, fishing, hunting, basketball, football, and while he was in the hospital he played alot of Playstation. He loved going camping and just sitting around the fire, and his biggest interest was of course Dirt Track Racing. With his best friends Jordan, Shane, Kyle always was making GREAT MEMORIES=) He was all about the family. His father Don, mother, Laura. and his brother Brent and his beautiful sister Alysha, who is now my life. Bub would be so proud of her.

Through the long 8 months Bub and his family went through, I think finally things are getting to be a little relaxing. Although Dylan is not actually here with us, we know he is looking down on all his family and friends everyday=). At least he is no longer living in pain.

**Bub we can't wait to see your beautiful smile again=)**

We love and miss you♥

I spend most of my time with Alysha & mom & dad, they are my (adopted)family. =)

They have been through so much and yet they still make time for Dylan's friends. I really don't know what i would do without them.

Mom♥ Thanks for everything, I love you so much!!! With me spending as much time with you & your family as possible and not actually having a mother, i can always come to you for advice if i was in any trouble. Thanks so much!!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES♥♥

Dad♥Thanks for being the father figure i really needed. You're the best:] I LOVE YOU!!!

Alysha (Sis) Thanks for everything - you are always there for me. You're the sister i never had! I know we are at each other's throats here and there but that's what REAL SISTERS do=) I love you and i just wanted you to know that Bub would be so proud. I am so proud of you as well. I really don't know what i would do without you MOST OF THE TIME. But i just wanted you to know that you mean the world to me.

ILOVEYOU!♥♥♥