Elisabeth Olp

by Pablo from Medellin

My Hero is Elisabeth Olp. She was born in Illinois and had several brothers and sisters. She prepared to be a teacher by 4 years of college and another year helping a teacher. Now, she is a teacher in fourth grade and always supports kids and teaches them new things. She says that “I will keep working until the kids drive me crazy.”

I think she is a hero because she helps kids and teaches them new things. Another reason is because she never gives up and she is always very patient. But the most important thing that she is going to do this year is that she is going to help me to approve 4th grade. Because of this she is my best hero, and I’m sure she isn’t going to disappoint me.

In conclusion I think that Ms. Elisabeth has been my best teacher and has taught me so much. Miguel, another of Ms. Elisabeth students says ”she has taught me so much and helps me learn.”
By: Pablo Giraldo Gonzalez 4B