Anne Frank

by Chancey from Wyoming

Anne Frank is my hero because she is honorable, inspirational, and also very patient. Today I am going to talk to you about my hero, Anne Frank. I will also tell you why she is the three words I just described to you.

Well Anne Frank is patient because she and her family sat in her house for a very long time waiting for the nasty mean war to be over with. Anne and her whole family sat in the house scared out of their minds that they were going to get caught or something scary like that. If Anne’s family didn’t hide then they would all be dead or tortured. During the days, just sitting there at the table very silent, they would sometimes play cards or read. They could not make a peep or else they would get caught. Anne is very patient because she had to sit in the house for a long time and know that her friends were outside dying.

Second of all Anne Frank was very inspirational too. I would have to say because she inspired people into good things. She would help as many people as she could because she also went through a lot in her time. Anne Frank knows exactly how it feels to have a rough life style.

Last but not least Anne is very brave. She is brave because she survived the Holocaust. She even got caught with her family in their house and also got tortured. Ann had to get her beautiful brown hair shaved off and she had no meat on her poor bones. Ann also got split up from her parents and her other family members. If that was I, I would not be able to leave my daddy. (I’m totally a daddy’s girl.) So Anne Frank made it through something millions of people didn’t and in my opinion she is very brave.

All in all Anne Frank is brave, inspirational, and patient. I think that if you think this essay I just wrote is interesting then you should read the book, Remembering Anne Frank. But now you know why Anne Frank is my hero!!!