Uncle Jerry

by Olivia

Hi, my name is Olivia and my hero is my uncle, Jerry. My uncle is the most special person in the whole world. I love him so much. He has a wife, Annemarie, and three children. His daughter, Patricia, is a doctor in Florida as well as her husband Greg. He has two sons. One of them is Dennis, who is a professional policeman and lives with his wife Brianne. Brianne is cool, pretty, and fun to hang out with. He also has another son named Brendan who is my sister's godfather and the coolest teen to hang out with. He is way nicer to hang out with compared to my brother.

My uncle Jerry is fun to be around. He loves taking me to the movies which really rocks. Now let me tell you a few facts about him: His favorite place to eat is Coleseos. His hobbies are going to the movies and landscaping. He had a pet when he was little. It was a dog and his name was Copper. He mentioned that he loved being a policeman. He said that he gets to meet people every day and he loves rescuing people that are in danger. There are a couple of facts about him that I will tell about later...

Now I am going to tell you why he is a hero. He is a hero because he is so nice to me. I recently just opened up a bake shop and he orders stuff to help get my business going. That's why I think he is a hero. Why I think he is a hero mainly falls into the category of being a policeman. When I was interviewing him he told me this story... "I rescued a girl that was involved in a car accident. Her car was on fire and I was able to save her with my team before she got seriously hurt." If I am not wrong, that is a true hero. I love my uncle so much. He is the best uncle in the entire world. He was very brave. Imagine going to the car even though it was burning with hot fire and not thinking about his own life!