Valerie Macneir

by Allison from Wilmington

My mom is my hero because she takes me to cool places to have fun, she helps me with my homework, school projects, and she lets me go to camps I like even when they cost a lot of money. My mom is very honest to me.

My mom is also my hero because she has a lot of integrity, she’s courteous, she’s strong, she has a free spirit, she’s trustworthy, she’s caring, she’s brave, and she has an indomitable spirit. I think my mom loves the place she works at and she loves her country.

My mom takes good care of me when I’m sick; she is a great mom to have when you don’t feel good. My mom buys me really good food to eat and she lets me have dessert every night. She lets me do what I want to do with my room.

My mom has made a big difference in my life and she is a great person to have around when you are bored and she knows how to play a lot of games. My mom is great! She’s probably the best mom you could ever have.