Seto Mulyadi

by Devi from Jombang

Seto Mulyadi (Google)
Seto Mulyadi (Google)

Maybe you ask me about my hero in the world of education? I will answer, Mr. Seto Mulyadi.

He is very famous, with call name “ KAK SETO.“ He was born in Klaten, Central Java on August, 28th 1951. He lives at Cirendeu Permai Street in Jakarta. He is very close with all the children in our area which makes him very famous as a friend and teacher of children.

Seto Mulyadi Teach Children (Google)
Seto Mulyadi Teach Children (Google)

He also has appreciation from the world, such as: The Outstanding Young Person of the World, Amsterdam; The Outstanding Young Person of the World, Amsterdam; Peace Messenger Award, New York, from PBB Javier Perez de Cuellar (1987), The Golden Balloon Award, New York; Category Social Activity World Children’s Day Foundation & Unicef (1989), Director at-large International Council of Psychologists (1985), International Society for Twins Studies (1985).

I choose him because he is very sympathetic to all children and he always protects all children from hardness. That’s all about my hero, Thank you.

Seto Mulyadi (Kak Seto) - Asian Child Rights