Dr. Norman Isaacs

by Berry from West Java

Dr. Norman Isaac's is an inpractice

Dr. Isaac's continues to be many things to a variety of people. He continues to be an inspiration to me with his endless devotion to a quality educational program at our school.

He really does make everyone feel like it is, indeed, "our school" by the way he includes everyone in his plans and decisions regarding students. For example, Dr. Isaacs keeps his office door open and invites people in to discuss anything and everything. Dr. Isaacs makes Milikan a truly " marvelous" place to work.

When a visitor comes to Milikin, Dr. Isaacs takes it upon himself to drop what he is doing and talk. Be careful though, him might escort you on a lengthy personal tour of the entire campus! It is obvious that he enjoys the students by the friendly way he greets everyone individually every chance he gets.

He has a broad smile and demonstrates that the most important thing, above all else, is the well being of his students and staff.