Paul Hewson

by Noah from San Antonio

Bono had a very fun time in elementary school, but when his teenage years came, he started to skip school and stopped caring about his grades. He soon started to be called a "trouble maker". Once he transferred schools, he had found the right crowd to hang out with. He wanted to fix his character, so he moved his life over to music. Since Bono found a passion for music, he is now the lead man in U2, one of the best bands today. "As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world, I have a chance to do both". Bono loves being a rock star, but he also loves to help the people in Africa who fight against AIDS and he doesn't want any child to be born with HIV, that's his goal. What he does to make money is he uses his amazing rock talent to raise up money for charity. Bono told the people of the U.S. that the Africans are no more different than us and that we are all equal. When he said that, even more people started to help the Africans.