The Policemen

by Marcos from Buenos Aires

My personal hero is the police. They are brave and courageous and they always save people or solve crimes. They are always active in what they do.

Policemen are very hard working people, and sometimes cooperative though they are very serious and nothing creative, they are very intelligent. They never let someone lie to them. They are a hero on the spot no matter if it’s not a difficult crime and they go anywhere anytime. It is very important to be energetic in the job and determined with the clues.

My hero has not only saved people but he has made justice and solved crimes. My hero is from many ages but they are still here. This person is important for me because one day they robbed near our house so we were scared and we engaged ‘personal’ policemen. They were all day guarding us.

A police is a very popular hero compared to others because you can see them anywhere. Maybe he isn’t very efficient as Mahatma Gandhi but the policemen are groups which remain generation after generation. This hero is a change for the world by doing justice because if not many robberies would occur.

In conclusion policemen are very important by doing justice. They are heroes on the spot.