Reese Witherspoon

by Stella from Jakarta

Little Miss Type A (internet)
Little Miss Type A (internet)

"Witherspoon was born Laura Jean Reese Witherspoon in New Orleans to John Witherspoon, a surgeon, and Betty Reese. Witherspoon spent much of her childhood and adolescence in Nashville, Tennessee. After graduating from the prestigious private all-girl's Harpeth Hall School in Nashville, she attended Stanford University as a literature major. After completing a year of her studies, she left Stanford to pursue her acting career."

As one of Hollywood's golden girls, Witherspoon is a favourite of both audience and press. She has twice been nominated to one of Hollywood's biggest awards: The Golden Globe Awards, for her character in Legally Blonde and Election.

Off the screen, she has been married to Ryan Phillipe since 1999. Their marriage is one of the longest marriages that could last in Hollywood. They have 2 children: Ava Elizabeth and Deacon. It proves that she can keep a commitment in her life, unlike many other actors or actresses who, as we all know, cannot handle marriage. Besides that, it proves that she can balance her career with her life off the screen.

Modern-Classy Witherspoon (internet)
Modern-Classy Witherspoon (internet)

Witherspoon has this charisma to attract people from different ages for one and many reasons. Keeping herself down to earth is the most respectful attitude from her. As one of the biggest stars in the world she never lets herself stop learning to become a better person. And this is the main reason for why she is a great example for all women around the world.

Reese Witherspoon - Wikipedia