Rosie

by Jessica from Eldridge

Rosie is a good girl.

Rosie is a Golden Retriever. Unlike most dogs, Rosie gets to come to school every day. Rosie is a therapy dog.

Rosie was born on June 24, 2005. She was born in St. Louis, Missouri. Rosie cannot have babies because she has a flaw on her nose. At home, Rosie likes to tear things up. She likes to tear up her toy duck and her hotdog. She slobbers all over the floor when she drinks her water. She likes to eat Purina food and Iams snacks.

Rosie goes to school at North Scott Jr High with Mrs. Schelin-White. Rosie is a therapy dog. As a therapy dog, she helps people with nervousness, anxiety, and motivation. Students love to read with Rosie.

Whenever Rosie goes to school she has to wear her harness. Rosie's harness has has her school ID in it. She also has to wear it in public places. She needs it on to show she's a therapy dog.

Rosie is my buddy. We like to be together. She is getting fat because she is spoiled.

Rosie is a Golden Retriever who helps many kids. She is good at her job. North Scott Jr. High would not be the same without Rosie. I love Rosie.