Ruffy Rodriguez

by Evelyn from Las Vegas

"look out everywhere,don't get lost"-Nicolas Rodriguez
That day on the pictures she just had her babies (my mom took this picture)

Who is my hero

It was late September in 2002. Ruffy is a girl. Ruffy is my dog. She is a Chihuahua. She is the 3rd one we got. Because we have 4 dogs. She has 3 family members. She is 2 years old. She had 5 little babies but we sold all of them. We really had 6 but 1 died in little house she had. But the rest survived. She is an original Chihuahua. She is Brown with Black.

Looks like my dog
Looks like my dog

What has my hero done

One windy summery day. It was getting late we went to pick up our dogs so we can move to our second house. We wanted to get all the Dogs in one place. Pick up the container of the food and the water. And the food bag and the house dog too. We saw them all together. Then hours passed we were about to leave. Getting everything ready so we could leave. We got all the dogs. We were counting all the dogs. But we were missing Paloma. In the back yard. We were trying to look for her. Like everywhere. But we didn’t see her. One of my dad’s friends said a story that a dog got run over. I was very worried. I was looking for Paloma. But nothing appeared. But we were looking and looking. My dad and his friend. He got in the truck, with his friend. They were looking for her in the streets. Then 3 hours past. They came back. They didn’t find anything. Now we were so worried. Ruffy, Stria and Toby were next to my mom. My mom had an idea. She told Ruffy to look for Paloma. But, she didn’t understand in the first time. Then my mom said it again, Then she did understand>I was next to my mom. My mom said go where she is going. But I was very close; I really didn’t know where she went. Nobody knew. We were all happy she was safe.

Where does she live

She lives in the United States. In Nevada to Las Vegas. All her great great (etc.) Grandmother. They were born in Chihuahua, México. We bought her. We bought her when she was very little. But I love her. She had babies and brothers and sister. Even mom and dad.

My lovely pet

She has been with me 3 years. She’s my super hero. She is my best friend. She helps me in everything. Se is really smart in stuff. She listens to what we say. But good stuff not like really bad stuff. And she lives with my family. Especially with me.

That's a cute chihuahua <3         8=D
That's a cute chihuahua <3 8=D

Final

She is very important to me because she loves me. She saved my other dog Paloma. She’s been a super hero for me. And she helps me find my stuff. And scares away the birds. She even helps in cleaning stuff. Telling her something she will do it. She has done so many differences in my life. I played with her. She warned us on stuff like strange stuff. She likes running with me. But she is really nice.

Chiuhuahua are from Chihuahua, Mexico. They even made a movie "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" and it's awesome. In Mexico some dogs are police dogs.