Saul Fishman

by Rajel from Medellin

My hero is Saul. He is a hero because he treats the people that work for him with love and helps them with his medical products. He makes orthopedic and diabetic products. His workers like the work because he gives the possibility to participate and he always listens to them so they feel part of a family. He doesn’t like to see people sad. These are some details about this hero.

He helps institutions like the Antioquia Rehabilitation Center. He wants to help the institution called the Foundation for My Blood. Saul helps his workers by giving them a possibility to have a job. He likes his work because he knows he is helping people with his medical products. He has medical products for people that don’t have money and he gives the products to them. He gives products even for the workers when they are hurt or sick like products for the whole body.