Stephen Hawking

by Ryan from Bradford

"Even though you have some thing wrong you should never stop trying". Said by Stephen Hawking.

Stephen Hawking is a hero because at the age of 18 he couldn't use his body any more because of a disease that eats the muscles in his body. But Stephen Hawking invented a wheelchair that let him get around and there was a computer that read his voice patterns to let him talk.

Stephen Hawking traits are courage. He has lots of it because he never gave up even though there was no cure for what he had. He influences me because he is one of those people who had something go wrong but still never gave up. Stephen Hawking is a hero because he has a disease but he never gave up and became the world's smartest person alive today.

Some other in information about Stephen Hawking is that he was born on January 8, 1942 and his birthplace was Oxford, England. Here is some info about his family members; Stephen Hawking had two sisters Philippa, Mary, and an adopted brother Edward.

One of Stephen Hawking's influences was Einstein. He was one Stephen Hawking's influences because he was the one who invented E=mc2. One of Stephen Hawking obstacles were at 18 he couldn't use any more of his muscles. So he was put in a wheelchair for an unknown disease that has no cure. He overcame the obstacles by using technology to his advantage.      

Stephen Hawking had lots of courage to never give up his dream to become one of the smartest persons in the world. He went to N.A.S.A. and helped fix the Hubble. Stephen Hawking's accomplishment is that he found out that there was a big black hole eating other black holes.

Wikipedia - Stephen Hawking