Stephen Hawking

by David from Cincinnati

Stephen Hawking is our hero because he made people with ALS look more capable and he's done things that most people couldn't do. He was born in Oxford, England, during World War 2. He was diagnosed with ALS and has to move in a wheelchair. He was a mathematician.

Stephen Hawking made people with ALS look more capable because he did so many amazing things. He made it so people would not stop following their dreams when they have ALS. He also made people with ALS have hope. Stephen Hawkings is super smart and has ALS, so he made other people that had ALS look good too. He did amazing things.

Stephen Hawkings did things that other people couldn't do. He did amazing things that upgraded people's knowledge. He discovered that black holes could explode and leak energy into outer space. He also was a mathematician in that same year of 1973. His smarts are part of why he is our hero.

Our definition of a hero is A hero is a person that gives hope even if it is not direct. He goes along with that because we don't know him but he still made us interested in him and he still gives hope.

"About Stephen." Stephen Hawking. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Jan. 2017.

Harmon, Katherine. "How Has Stephen Hawking Lived Past 70 with ALS?" Scientific American. N.p., 06 Jan. 2012. Web. 03 Jan. 2017.

"Stephen Hawking." Biography.com. A&E Networks Television, 13 May 2016. Web. 03 Jan. 2017.

"Stephen Hawking." Stephen Hawking. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Jan. 2017.