Steve Jobs

by Fatemeh Peivasteh from Kashan

فونت زيبا ساز
teve Jobs
was born on 24th February, 1955 in San Francisco, California. His unwed biological parents,
Joanne Schieble and Abdulfattah Jandali, put him up for adoption. Steve was adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs. Paul and Clara were a mechanic and a librarian.

Steve knew from childhood that he was a foster chile. He became sad when everyone knew that Paul and Clara were not his real parents.

Before started his school time, his mother taught him to read.

Steve and his friends started a company that they called him "Apple", but at first he started his work in a garage.

Steve and his friends in Apple invented: iPod, iPad, iBook, iMac ... .

Steve had 3 girls & 1 boy from his 2 wives .تصاوير جديد زيباسازی وبلاگ , سايت پيچك » بخش تصاوير زيباسازی » سری پنجم www.pichak.net كليك كنيد

In 2004 he understood that he had Pancreatic cancer.تصاوير جديد زيباسازی وبلاگ , سايت پيچك » بخش تصاوير زيباسازی » سری پنجم www.pichak.net كليك كنيد

Finally he died in 2011.تصاوير جديد زيباسازی وبلاگ , سايت پيچك » بخش تصاوير زيباسازی » سری پنجم www.pichak.net كليك كنيد