Sandra Botero Palacio

by Matheus from Medellin

Sandra Botero Palacio (personal)
Sandra Botero Palacio (personal)

Sandra is my hero because she makes a difference in some people's lives. She loves teaching and loves to help others with their problems. She doesn't do this for the money but because she enjoys helping others. Her father is her hero because he has many special qualities and always is ready to help others.

When I asked her if she thought of herself as a hero, she said she did not because she felt she had done nothing heroic in her life. She also felt she lived her life like any other. She worked as a Psychologist and a School Counselor before being a teacher. The easiest part of her job is working with the students. She says they give SO much back! She loves her job because she feels it really does make a difference in someone's life!

She chose to work as a teacher because she likes working with children so much. She has two sons. She has worked as a teacher for two years. She cares about persons. She is a very good teacher.