Thomas Dean Schulte Jr.

by Ashley from Dublin

I think a hero should be helpful. They need to be loving. They need to care for other people. Hero’s need to have a positive attitude. You can’t accomplish anything if you aren’t kind. Hero’s also need to believe e in themselves and others. If you don’t believe in yourself, you’ll never do you best. Hero’s are happy with who they are. Hero’s should have perseverance. They should never give up. Let me tell you about my dad, my hero.

My hero, Tom Schulte, is helpful to everyone, even strangers. My dad is helpful to our country. My dad is a colonel in the Military Air Force. He helps serve our country. He helps save lives. If he wasn’t helping other people through the military, we might not be here today. My dad goes out of his way to help others. He helps our neighbors with their yard, their kids, and everything there else is to help with. Sometimes I think that he helps everyone else so much, he doesn’t have time for himself! My dad’s goal in life is to help everyone.

My hero is loving. He loves everyone he meets. My dad cares for our family and friends. He loves God and Jesus the most. If my Dad didn’t love others, he wouldn’t have made it this far in life. My Dad cares for me, my family, and my friends. My Dad always has a positive attitude. He rarely gets mad. Even if he does get mad, he keeps it to himself. He doesn’t take it out on others. My Dad knows that getting mad only hurts people’s feelings. He knows that having a positive attitude is a major part of life. Hero’s should have a positive attitude. If they don’t, you can’t look up to them as role models.

My hero believes in himself. He believes he can do anything he wants. He wouldn’t have been able to make it in the Air Force if he didn’t believe he could do it. My dad, Tom Schulte, always completes projects because he believes he can. When he went to the war in 2002, he made it home safe because he had believed in himself that he would fight the war and come home safe.

My dad never gives up on life. He does whatever he can to finish what he’s working on. In other words, he preservers. I think perseverance in an important trait in a hero. Every hero preservers or they wouldn’t be considered a hero. All heroes, including my Dad, have persevered all throughout their life. Ever since my Dad was a child, he persevered. He preservers to work in the Military, because it’s a tough job. My dad preservers with basically everything. My conclusion is that my Dad is the perfect hero. All of my friends and family members look up to him. I am very lucky to have a hero living in my house. There for, my dad is the best hero ever. I am very proud of everything my dad has accomplished. Even though my dad is a hero, he lives like a normal person. My Dad’s helpful, loving, kind, he believes in himself and he preservers. Those are only some of the characteristics of Thomas Dean Schulte Jr., my Dad.