Tony & Jestine Stephens

by To'mas from Dorchester, South Carolina

"Family That Prays Together Stays Together"
To'mas Stephens (Today)
To'mas Stephens (Today)

Who is your hero? Well, my hero is my parents are Tony & Jestine Stephens. They are the best parents in the whole wide world and they also care about me. So in these paragraphs I am going to tell you about why my parents are my heroes and important and interesting to me. They are also the best heroes that anybody could ever have. They are my heroes because they teach me wrong from right. They also teach me what to expect when I grow up to become a young man.

Well, my parents are still currently living in small town called Shady Grove which is between Bowman and St. George SC. My parents are important to me because they buy me anything that I want. For a fact I really know that my parents love me from the bottom of their hearts. Some parents today in society don’t care about their children but I am thankful and blessed and honored to have parents that care about me. I am very blessed and I also really love my parents together.

My parents have done a lot for me. They will buy me anything that I want and whenever I need it. They always told I am very blessed compared to other children and kids. They also buy me a lot of electronic devices. When I was in the middle of 4th grade they had bought me a cellphone. They are also my heroes because they will protect me from danger and keep me safe. But God will also keep me safe.

In conclusion I have told you who my heroes are and why they are important to me.