SUPERMAN

by Ella from Dumaguete

My hero is Superman. I first saw Superman on television. In everyday life, Superman is a reporter. He is very handsome, brave, and good to people. His friends are very good to him as well.

Superman has a special power. He has this power because it is in his family. His family is from outer-space. As he grows up, he begins to discover his powers. He is alone in his life.

Superman's teammate at work it is a girl who attracts him. The girl is very beautiful, and friendly to others. But the girl doesn't know that he is Superman. Nevertheless, the girl and Superman are a great team. Superman is so good to his teammate.

One day, Superman's face is in the newspaper. The girl falls in love with Superman, but he continues to save people, and doesn't waste time.

Superman and the girl meet. The girl knows now that is her teammate is Superman. She loves Superman very much; they love each other. They live happily ever after.