Library

Superman

by Alex from Farmersville

A person can be a hero for many reasons. But my super hero is Superman. He is my hero because  when I was a kid I would always watch his movies. And in the times of me watching him I learned many things. Like teaching me how to do crazy cool moves. Also how to respect people when you need to respect them.To begin, Superman taught me many things. One thing was teaching me how to defend myself. For example when he would get attacked he would do crazy moves that helped me defend myself and showed me some moves that I think are cool and easy. Not every move was exactly easy because most of the moves are moves that they participate because they are good actors. For example when he would pick up big rocks that in reality are so heavy.   To continue, another thing he taught me was how to respect people. For example in all his movies he respects girls and also people he meets throughout the movie. And would respect some of the enemies until they disrespected him. And he would never lose because he was so strong. In conclusion, those are the reasons why I believe Superman is my hero. Like by helping me how to self defense myself and to respect others.