Superman

by The Hero Peoples from New York

<a href=http://www.localarcade.com/arcade_art/data/thumbnails/2/superman.jpg>Superman</a>
Superman

Superman was born in 1938. On the planet of Krypton.

His real parents are Jor-El and Lara. His parents that found him are Jonathan and Martha Kent. When he gets older he marries Lois Lane.

The Kents realized Clark's abilities at age 8. He was able to learn to fly at age 17, and learned that with great powers, comes great responsibility. At age 18 Clark traveled around the world to learn about his powers. He traveled to places including India, The High Sierras, China, Bangkok, Sudan.

The hardships Superman struggled were these. Superman got chained up with kryptonite. Then he got pushed into a pool. Then a lady helped him out when the villain was gone and he saved the earth. That's the situation he got out of.

Major accomplishments superman did were these. He stopped Lex Luthor. Then he saved the world.

We built this website for our ELA class and chose superman because he's cool. He saves the earth all the time.