TONY TRUJILLO

by dillyn from houston

My hero is Tony Trujillo because he is the best skateboarder I have ever seen in my whole life. He has inspired me to skate hard, skate for fun, and if you want to be a true hero, never change your pants. The first time I had seen Tony skate was in his video In Bloom. It shows him skating diches, concrete skateparks, and hanging out with his friends. He is so creative when it comes to skate boarding. He can find a pile of junk and turn it into a shredding hall of fame. This is what you call hardcore skateboarding. Many of the older people who have originated skateboarding ador him because his has continued the art, the way of life of skate boarding. He just spends his life competing, skating for fun, and filming. He is also on the road on tours. He seeks adventures in life. His life is ''skateboarding''.