Tou Xeng Lor

by Guitar from Fresno

A good father

Tou xeng Lor is a father who will teach you the right way of being a good boy or girl. He is my father who will teach you the right thing instead of stealing. If you steal and he happen to find out, then you're grounded worse then you'll think of. When I was around 7 or 8 years old, my brother and I stole some poke'mon cards at Wal-Mart. We got caught over there by the exit. My mom and aunt were there too. Lucky my aunt knew English which my mom didn't know much. So my aunt told them that we will pay it so the security let us go. Then we got home and my mom told my dad what happened at Wal-Mart. My brother and I knew that we're screwed and going to be grounded very long too.

Tou xeng Lor is the most strict dad you're ever gonna see, out of all my friend's dad. Their dad is not as strict as mine from what my friends and I see. But Tou xeng is a great dad because he teaches you the right things and I learn many great things from him. Like don't steal from others and always do the right thing or something. Tou xeng Lor is my hero because he teaches me many things about being a good person when I was still a young little kid - even today, too.

ff My parents!

HI, welcome to the Lor family story and my name is Guitar Lor.